At Integrity ABA, we provide early intervention services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and pediatric behavior support for children with specific behavior challenges.
Through current research and effective strategies, we empower families and children to experience success and grow through the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Children enrolled in our intensive ABA therapy program receive one on one therapy with a trained and skilled therapist.
Whether in your home or at our Learning Center, we work in an environment comfortable for your child. Each child receives a customized treatment plan for each of their needs, and you get regular progress meetings with our team. We even help your family plan the transition into a school. Our team also handles insurance issues, so you don’t have to deal with verification, completion, or submission of insurance forms.
Other services include:
- Verbal Behavior Programs addressing academics, life skills, and social skills
- Specific Teaching goals to increase skill fluency
- Play Dates/Social Skills group to teach appropriate play and social behaviors
- Program Supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Bi-monthly progress meetings with family, therapists, and BCBA
- Toilet Training
- Ongoing coaching for families, parents, or caregivers
Got Tantrums? We Can Help!
Having a child with challenging behavior can affect the entire family, and family members often find it difficult to find more information and hands on guidance for their specific needs. Our pediatric behavior support services are for those families who need recommendations on how to care for a child with specific developmental, behavioral or social needs. If you are looking for effective strategies in any of these areas, we'd love to help!
- Academic Challenges
- Aggression & Biting
- Car Seat Resistance
- Challenges at the Doctor or Dentist
- Hair Cuts
- Potty Training
- Public Outings
- Restricted Eating
- Running away & Safety concerns
- Sleeping & Bedtime Concerns
- Social Skills
- Tantrums & Meltdowns
- Thumb Sucking
- Waiting & Interrupting
How can we help you?
Whether your child was recently diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum or has a specific challenge, we are ready to help.